The TemaHome London Composition 2010-002 Shelving Unit
A versatile shelving unit for every sort of interior.
The London modular bookshelf presents a charismatic, yet truly functional product that can be set against a wall or used as a room divider. With multiple color options you can choose a shelf to be completely in one finish or else contrast the finishes so that the backs and dividers are different from the frame. Available in three heights, the London is versatile for every sort of interior, and you can set your imagination free and adapt this piece to create the desired ambiance.
- Panels made of honeycomb inlay framed with chipboard and encased in an MDF shell that is veneered or painted; which reduces weight but increases durability and strength.
- Finished on the front and back
- Shelf weight capacity: 110
- Product weight capacity: 550
- Clean with damp cloth and avoid solvents
- 2 year warranty against product defects; damages due to the incorrect assembly or utilization of the product not included
- Height: 63"
- Width: 61"
- Length: 13"
- Finish: Oak / Pure White / Pure Black / Walnut / Cork
- Material: Veneer/MDF/Honeycomb/Mat Lacquer
- Cubbyhole dimensions: 8 and 13'' H x 14.5 and 29'' W
- Designer: Ricardo Marçal
- Country of Origin: Portugal
- Ready to assemble
- Screwdriver needed
- Anti-tip kit included in our hardware bag
- Estimated assembly time with 2 people: 69 minutes.