The TemaHome Dann 201 Dots Oak Sideboard with Black Steel Feet
Three cabinet veneered sideboard with drawers and anthracite and white performated metallic doors with dot pattern.
The Dann Dots 201 is a modern sideboard that follows the latest tendencies of mixing different materials and finishes. Oak veneer and perforated metallic doors in two different and contrasting colors are combined with discreet black metallic feet. The dots pattern on the doors create a cool graphic effect, taking visual weight of the darker door, and highlighting the brighter one. This larger version of the Dann Dots collection features, in addition to the two sliding doors with a shelf inside each cabinet, two drawers in the middle for some extra storage.
- Natural oak veneer, matte white finish doors and drawers
- Doors made of anthrancite and white metal.
- Panels made of painted MDF & chipboard panels.
- Left and right cabinets each have one fixed shelf
- Back panel cut at an angle so cables can pass through
- Product weight capacity: 150
- Clean with damp cloth and avoid solvents
- 2 year warranty against product defects; damages due to the incorrect assembly or utilization of the product not included
- Height: 26"
- Width: 79"
- Length: 18"
- Finish: Oak / Metallic White & Anthracite Doors / Black Steel Feet
- Material: Mat Lacquer/MDF/Veneer/Steel
- Left and right cabinet dimensions: 16'' H x 26'' W
- Cabinet shelf dimensions: 8'' H x 22'' W x 16'' D
- Drawer dimensions: 5'' H x 22'' W x 13.5''
- Legs height: 7.5''
- Designer: Rodolphe Castellani
- Country of Origin: Portugal
- Ready to assemble
- Screwdriver needed
- Estimated assembly time with 2 people: 85 minutes