The TemaHome Brigitte Sideboard
A sideboard with a unique design centered on the geometric pattern of the doors and their sophisticated leather handles.
The starting point for Brigitte was to create a sideboard based on simple shapes, yet unique in some way. Its uniqueness is based on small details, such as the geometric pattern engraved in the doors, the leather handles which when pulled allow the doors to open as butterflies, or the peculiar design of the feet.
- Natural oak veneer and matte white finish
- Panels made of painted MDF & chipboard panels.
- Matching cupboard available separately
- Product weight capacity: 143
- Clean with damp cloth and avoid solvents
- 2 year warranty against product defects; damages due to the incorrect assembly or utilization of the product not included
- Height: 30"
- Width: 63"
- Length: 18"
- Finish: Oak / Pure White
- Material: Veneer/MDF/Mat Lacquer/Solid Wood
- Left and right cabinet dimensions: 18" H x 15" W x 18" D
- Left and right cabinets have adjustable shelves with three possible positions.
- Top middle cabinet: 11" H x 31" W x 18"
- Two bottom middle cabinets: 7" H x 15" W x 18" D
- Legs dimensions: 10" H x 3"W x 1"D
- Space between legs: 44" W x 12" D
- Designer: Mariana Carreiras
- Country of Origin: Portugal
- Ready to assemble
- Screwdriver needed
- Estimated assembly time with 2 people: 98 minutes