The TemaHome Bounce Bookcase
A contemporary and stylish bookcase with white stripes along the back and featuring an interesting combination of thicknesses between its elements.
The Bounce bookcase is a contemporary and stylish piece of furniture with beautiful white stripes along the back that highlight any room when placed against a contrasting colored wall. Its balanced design has an architectural style, featuring an interesting combination of thicknesses between all the elements: thinner shelves in pure white, thicker sides in oak veneer and a pure white partition that from a frontal view creates the illusion of continuity of the striped pattern.
- Natural oak veneer and matte white finish
- Panels made of painted MDF & chipboard panels.
- Finished on front and back
- Product weight capacity: 400
- Clean with damp cloth and avoid solvents
- 2 year warranty against product defects; damages due to the incorrect assembly or utilization of the product not included
- Shelf width: Left side 22"; Right side 41"
- Height between shelves of middle three tiers: 13.4"
- Height of bottom and upper tiers: 15"
- Back panel dimensions: 75" H x 3" W x 1.5" D
- Space between each back panel: 3" W
- Each shelf is one inch thick;
- Each vertical panel is three inches thick
- Height: 75"
- Width: 72"
- Length: 13"
- Finish: Oak / Pure White
- Material: Chipboard/MDF/Honeycomb
- Designer: Pavel Vetrov
- Country of Origin: Portugal
- Screwdriver needed
- Anti-tip kit included in our hardware bag
- Estimated assembly time with 2 people: 53 minutes