Symbiosis Aero Bookshelf
Tall four-door bookshelf featuring vintage-style charcoal-grey lacquered metal wire legs.
The Aero bookshelf is a part of the Aero family of products. This collection's defining feature are the vintage-styled metal wire legs that have been lacquered a charcoal grey color. This contemporary shelving unit has plenty of storage options with four doors and three open shelves and is ideal for use in both living room or home office settings.
- Melamine faced chipboard, metal wire legs
- Doors have push-to-open system
- Comes with hardware to affix unit to wall
- Wash with a damp soft cloth using a mild soap solution; avoid cleaning solutions containing alcohol or abrasives; wipe dry with a soft cloth
- 2 year warranty against product defects; damages due to the incorrect assembly or utilization of the product not included
- Height: 72"
- Width: 35"
- Length: 11"
- Finish: Walnut / Grey, Natural Oak / White
- Material: Melamine Chipboard / Laquered Metal Wire Legs
- Space between shelves - behind doors - 15.5 inches tall, between open shelves - 11 inches Width each cubbyhole, all levels - 11 and 22.3 inches
- Door dimensions: 15.4Hx 16.75W''
- Legs - 6 inches high
- Panels 16 mm thick
- Designer: Symbiosis
- Country of Origin: France
- Ready to assemble
- Assembly required: Yes