The TemaHome Apex Dining Table
A contemporary dining table that can bring a neo-rustic look into the dining room with its Oak finish. The optional concrete finish can contribute to a more industrial look and feel.
The design of the Apex dining table was reduced to its very essential elements. Its shape is inspired by the traditional trestle tables. Strong but lightweight, Alpha is also a winner in terms of functionality, as its structure reaches the table’s top towards the center, allowing for a simple and comfortable interaction with the piece
- Oak veneer & matte black finish
- Natural honey-stained oak finish table tops & legs
- Faux concrete melamine finish table tops paired with a matte black base
- Oak veneer & matte whit finish
- Panels made of honeycomb inlay framed with chipboard and encased in an MDF shell that is veneered or painted; which reduces weight but increases durability and strength.
- Seats capacity: 6
- Product weight capacity: 110-160
- Clean with damp cloth and avoid solvents
- 2 year warranty against product defects; damages due to the incorrect assembly or utilization of the product not included
- Chair space between legs: 48'';
- Chair space at end of table: 12''
- Height: 30"
- Width: 79"
- Length: 39"
- Designer: Délio Vicente
- Material: Veneer/Mat Lacquer/MDF/Honeycomb, Veneer/MDF/Honeycomb/Chrome, Melamine/MDF/Honeycomb
- Made in Portugal
- Ready to assemble
- Screwdriver needed, Power drill recommended
- Estimated assembly time with 2 people: 30 minutes